GN Thermoforming Equipment of Chester, Nova Scotia, for the first time exhibited its GN800, a high-speed form/cut/stack thermoformer, at K 2016.
The launch of the GN800 marks the company’s entry into the form/cut/stack market, and expands its plug-assist machinery offering.
With the input of customers and toolmakers, the enhanced GN800 will continue to service the production requirements of companies around the world.
- Forming 150mm above and below sheet line
- High efficiency heaters
- Increased tonnage in both forming and cutting stations
- In-mould-cut capability
- Optional stacking systems
- Optional punching station
- Multi-purpose thermoformer for food, medical, industrial and other special applications
- Material pre-heating system
- Motorized material unwind unit (required when no pre-heater is used)
Contact us either on +44 (0) 1278 446697 or at email@example.com